Hello Scott and Vincent,
Thank you for the inspiration and opportunity to bring Authentic Relating to Camp Exclamation Mark and Burning Man this year! I’m already enjoying putting together a theme and outline for the workshop. Here is the write-up and summary information I put together:
Authentic Relating Games Event
Who ARE you? Yes, WHO are YOU? Embrace the complementary principles of Authentic Relating and Burning Man to take yourself on a journey of self-exploration and self-expression while deeply connecting with this beautiful community. This workshop aims to inspire your journey through a discussion of these principles followed by a series of “Authentic Relating Games” geared at connecting deeply with others while remaining in connection with your authentic self and present experience.
· Introduction to Authentic Relating and the event theme (WHO are YOU?)
· Discuss how Burning Man facilitates connection with our authentic selves
· Key principals and agreements of Authentic Relating
· Game 1 as a group, leading into Game 2
· Game 2 in pairs, debrief afterward
· Game 3 and debrief
· Game 4 and debrief
· Game 5 and debrief
· Closing discussion
· Need a shaded space that can be somewhat closed off
· I cannot allow new participants to join after the agreements
· It would be a long, mid-day workshop early in the week
o Duration of 3 hours in the late morning or afternoon
o Maybe Monday around 1PM or Tuesday around 10AM
· I will be looking for a co-lead who can help manage the space or provide example
* The size restriction would be based on the space available – maybe 30?
Please let me know if you have any questions or need anything else.
Hope to see you in the dust!